How to Get Rid of Love Handles
How to Get Rid of Love Handles without Starving Yourself
Everyone, who is overweight, wants to know how to get rid of love handles.
There’s nothing worse than the feeling of carrying extra weight around your stomach and sides. When you try to run, or move quickly, you can feel that extra fat flapping around. Love handles also make people feel very self-conscious about the way they look to others.
If you worked out in the past, and were once in good shape, you realize that you have muscles under that mass of fat. It’s not usually an easy feat for people to remove this type of fat, but through diet and correct exercise, you have ways of how to get rid of love handles.
You need to put yourself in the right frame of mine, and stop wondering if it’s realistic for you to lose all of that body fat. It’s possible for nearly anyone to lose weight if they control their eating habits and get active.
Stop Believing the Hype about How to Get Rid of Love Handles
Like popular ice cream franchises, the diet industry has experts, fitness gurus and spokespersons that always come up with a new flavor of the month. All of those super machines, contraptions and crash diet ideas never work. The only things that always get slimmer are your wallets and purses, and none of them are effective with how to get rid of love handles.
Remember, we all want to be slim and fit. When someone promises you that you will lose all of that weight without any effort, you need to run as far away from them as possible. They will keep your money, and all you will receive for your effort is excessive weight that eventually gets out of control.
A smart way of how to get rid of your love handles is through hard, but intelligent work. You are not a t-bone steak on the grill, so it’s doubtful that your body fat is going to melt off like hot butter. However, there are some ways to make the process much easier.
Follow these quick tips below for the best success:
- Set Realistic Goals that You Can Achieve – You might want to lose 50 pounds, and maybe that is very realistic. However, why not start by accomplishing smaller goals first? A more realistic goal is to lose two and a half to three pounds a week. That would only require eating 500 calories less than it takes for you to maintain your current daily weight. So, you could still eat healthy, feel satisfied each day, and achieve your goals.
- Stick to a Sustainable Diet – If you really want to know how to get rid of love handles and unwanted belly fat, you’ve got to start a sustainable diet. That is a kind of diet that you are going to stick with, and not one that is going to starve you, or have you eating unbalanced food. It’s got to be made up of a balanced diet. You need to reduce your calories, but not to the point where it is detrimental to your overall health. Whatever you do, stay away from fad diets. They never work!
- Cut Back on Snacks – Another good idea of how to get rid of love handles is to cut back on snacks. You’ve got to cut back on the amount of snacks that you consume between meals, and at the same time make sure that you are eating three complete meals each day. This will help reduce your calorie intake. Most people’s weight problems begin the minute they start snacking, because they quickly add unnecessary weight.
- Between meal snacks are a huge diet killer for some people. There’s nothing wrong with snacking occasionally, but you’ve got to keep it under control. One way to cut down on your snacking is to eat healthy and balanced meals throughout the day. You could also try to snack mostly on healthy foods. Replace chips and soda for fresh strips of carrots, celery and cheese.
- Burning fat, without necessarily having to do an excessive amount of exercise, is completely possible. You also don’t have to deprive yourself of the food you really like.
- Exercise, Exercise, Exercise – This is probably an obvious tip for most people. Unfortunately, most people view exercise as work or torture. It really doesn’t have to be that way. For instance, did you know that exercise helps you fight stress? Did you also know that exercising causes your body to release endorphins, which helps you to relax and feel better? Just make sure you are doing the proper exercises, and you’re not over exercising, which can lead to burnout.
How to Get Rid of Love Handles – Conclusion
We all know what happens when most people try to lose weight. They fail! Food cravings and a sedentary lifestyle are too tempting for most people. Once you get into that frame of mind, it’s very difficult to get out.
The only real way of how to get rid of love handles is to start putting some of the above ideas into practice.
Below you\'ll find some helpful links to articles, news and stories all related to Six Pack Abs:
Political Hotsheet - Page 38 - CBS News
American Dietetic Association Topics Page - USATODAY.com
Discouraged | SBA.gov Community
How to Workout Your Abs and Get the Six-Pack You Have Always ...
BBC - Music - Review of Singing Adams - Everybody Friends Now
Ab Workout ( 6 pack abs ) [ ab exercises for ripped abs ] - YouTube
The Abs Diet Workout: Information from Answers.com
Wock and Roll!
Dodge Challenger - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia